The deadly Corona virus is fast spreading across China and to the rest of the world. Here’s what Adventist Christians should know and do about it.
A Deadly Virus
Foreign countries are trying to repatriate their citizens living in Wuhan, but with the city being locked down it’s not an easy task. Many countries have suspended commercial flights to China.
Mode of Virus Transmission
According to most serious health reports, it’s likeliest that bats and possibly snakes are to blame as the animal carriers of 2019-nCoV. Bats are the main carriers of the disease but snakes in the wild eat bats and may have become infected. The Wuhan wet market or seafood market sold snakes and other wildlife. After humans became infected through contact with or eating these wild animals, the disease has spread through human-to-human transmission. (Source: health.com).
The following countries have already reported cases of the Corona virus:
- United Arab Emirates
What You Should Know About This Health Crisis
- Pestilences and plagues are a sign of the end of time. Jesus said: “7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. 8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.” (Matthew 24:7-8)
- Pestilences and plagues are part of God’s judgments against the world for reason of disobedience, open rebellion and abominations. To cite only one scripture: “25 And I will bring a sword against you that will execute the vengeance of the covenant; when you are gathered together within your cities I will send pestilence among you; and you shall be delivered into the hand of the enemy.” (Leviticus 26:25)
- Eating unclean foods are considered an abomination by the Lord because it goes against His established order: “Those who sanctify themselves and purify themselves, to go to the gardens, after an idol in the midst, eating swine’s flesh and the abomination and the mouse, shall be consumed together,” says the Lord.”. (Isaiah 66:17)
- We have been warned not to eat unclean meats or any meat with the blood. God prescribed a healthy diet for Adam and Eve and for all mankind. This diet wasn’t only for the Jews. “And God said, “See, I have given you every herb that yields seed which is on the face of all the earth, and every tree whose fruit yields seed; to you it shall be for food.” (Genesis 1:29) In Genesis 7, the Bible already speaks of clean and unclean foods. This was well in advance of the existence of the Jewish people. In Leviticus 11, God gives the list and characteristics of clean and unclean animals.
- Animals transmit diseases through their blood. In the Book of Acts Chapter 15, God confirms through the decisions of the Jerusalem Council that Gentile Christians (that is to say, non-Jewish Christians) are not to eat anything strangled or anything with the blood. Why? Because the life – and also the illness – is in the blood. This is why animals transmit diseases through their blood. Those who disobey God’s health rules do so at their own risk and peril. To those who obey them, God says: ““If you diligently heed the voice of the Lord your God and do what is right in His sight, give ear to His commandments and keep all His statutes, I will put none of the diseases on you which I have brought on the Egyptians. For I am the Lord who heals you.” (Exodus 15:26)
- In the end time, even clean animals have become unhealthy. Because of greed, men have inflicted great cruelty upon animals. They breed them and then murder them in exceedingly large numbers and inhumane, abominable conditions. In our generation it’s no longer safe to eat any animal meat, whether clean or unclean, whether mammal or fish.
- We have been warned not to live in big cities. God’s end time have received repeated admonition by Sister Ellen White that we should not live in the big cities. This is a clear demonstration why we shouldn’t. Not only is the risk of contagion so much higher in the city, but when infected cities are locked down as a health measure it will be nearly impossible to leave.
- This is yet another engineered crisis. Just as the climate breakdown of our planet is deliberate, through the use of climate engineering technologies, so is this epidemic also deliberate. It’s called biological warfare and seeks to:
- Create terror and panic among world populations.
- Reduce the number of human beings alive on the planet in order to reduce mankind’s total energy footprint, either by contraction of the disease itself or by enforced vaccination against the disease.
- Allow global organizations to take control of national governments.
- Lock down the cities and impose quarantines and other drastic measures that are very akin to martial law.
- Ultimately, impose a New World Order government and agenda.
- Satan is behind this attack against humanity. He uses human instruments who subscribe to his evil agenda. Satan has accelerated and intensified his efforts to finally establish a New World Order global government. He will give anti-christ his power, his throne, and great authority (Revelation 13:2)..
- God is allowing Satan to afflict men in order to accomplish His divine purposes:
- Bring judgment upon those who trample on His law.
- Wake up the world to the imminence of Christ’s return.
- Use suffering to open up proud and stubborn hearts to their need of a Savior.
What Should We Do?
- Pray! Pray for the Lord’s protection upon His people.
- Intercede and plead for His mercy upon those who don’t know Him and are ignorant of His health laws.
- Cry out to the Lord that this new plague will be a wake-up call to His Church and to the world.
- Scrupulously follow God’s Genesis diet (Genesis 1:29) and all Spirit of Prophecy health counsels. To learn more about the Genesis diet, listen to the podcast.
- Seriously and prayerfully plan to leave the large cities as soon as you can. Quarantines might be declared in other cities outside China.
- Avoid visiting large cities at this time.
- Avoid congregating in worldly events and activities: cruise ships, sport stadiums, concerts and movie theaters, crowded shopping malls, busy restaurants, etc. (Avoid things God’s people shouldn’t be doing anyway! We are called to be holy, set apart for His purposes.)